The region’s most experienced sports medicine team includes fellowship-trained sports medicine specialists dedicated to providing comprehensive streamlined treatment to get patients back to the active lifestyle they enjoy.
Meet Dr. Keith Spain
Dr. Keith Spain is board certified in Family Medicine and holds a certificate of added qualification in sports medicine. His specialty is the non-surgical treatment of orthopaedic injuries and medical conditions in athletes of all ages and abilities.
He has a particular interest in diagnostic and interventional musculoskeletal ultrasound, minimally invasive procedures, and regenerative medicine.
Dr. Spain has additional specialty training in minimally invasive and ultrasound-guided procedures, orthobiological regenerative medicine, and the innovative Tenex Health procedure for chronic tendinopathy.
B.A. in Philosophy
New Orleans, LA, 2003
University of South Alabama
College of Medicine
Mobile, AL, 2008
Halifax Medical Center
Daytona Beach, FL, 2011
Primary Care Sports Medicine
University of South Florida –
Morton Plant Mease
Clearwater, FL, 2013
- State of Alabama
- Diplomate, American Board of Family Medicine
- Certificate of Added Qualification – Sports Medicine (ABFM)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- DEA License
- Alabama Controlled Substance License
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Alabama Academy of Family Physicians
- American Medical Society for Sports Medicine
- Medical Association of the State of Alabama, Baldwin County
- President, Baldwin County Medical Society
- Team Physician, Foley High School